This small size play mat is ideal for those who has limited living space.
Still come with a 12mm thickness with a fun car track design on the front and the cool bear graphic design at rear!
It provides a comfortable and safe play area for your child. This is a good size playmat if you have space constrain. The prints are pleasant and are suitable for all ages and all occasions. It also makes small toy pieces more visible.
- With SGS test certification; passed European Safety Standard (EN71, 72 & 73)
- Obtained Korean Conformity Laboratories Certification (KC mark).
- Special 'churros' type (line pattern) embossing that is gentle for baby's skin
- Cushion feel, memory foam like material on the inside and with waterproof soft PVC material on the outer side
- Easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Made in Korea
- Non toxic, non phthalate, BPA free
- With SGS safety certification and KC Mark (Korea Safety Certification)
- Soft yet firm
Size: 1000 x 1400mm
Thickness: 12mm (size S)
Material: Non toxic & Non Phthalate Soft PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).
Packing: This item is rolled up and packed with a plastic wrapper in a carton box.
Note: Due to the material property that is slightly stretchable, please allow a 3-5% tolerance in size.
This item will be hand delivered within Singapore.
We ship internationally. Find out the cost at check out or request for a quote by emailing us at: email@example.com
ONE YEAR WARRANTY against Defects In Materials and Workmanship!
Small Small World and Parklon Korea promises that the manufacturer properly constructed the product in Korea, using materials that are eco friendly, BPA free, non toxic & Non Phthalate, with SGS safety certification.
Small Small World and Parklon Korea provides an exclusive One Year Warranty that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
If the product contains any defects that are not up to your satisfaction, upon the manufacturers approval, Small Small World will replace the goods.
(Note: Warranty does not cover any defect comes from wear and tear.)